Homecoming Theme is Announced

Ariana Pantoja, Writer

Verrado High School’s Student Government announced the homecoming theme to students by dropping tons of flyers from the school’s catwalk, written with the theme “Night of the Museum.”

With this announcement, students can now get excited for the homecoming dance, which will be held on Saturday, October 1, and will be located in the school gym between 7 and 10 p.m.

Eventually, the theme will be spread out in every wing of the school in the upcoming weeks with each having their own different genre.

Verrado High School Homecoming
VHS Stugo
Verrado Student Government announces homecoming theme to students

“One example of one wing’s genre would be that one wing will be covered in egyptian decoration,” said Mrs.Kauth, StuGo advisor.

Given this information, a student gives his/her opinion on the theme. Student Brittany Sharp gives her thoughts on this year’s homecoming theme, by commenting, “How do you dress according to that specific theme? They could have done so much better.”

On the other hand, Mrs.Kauth comments about the theme by saying, “It is going to be a neat way to make homecoming different this year and students should attend this year’s dance.”

After the theme is set up in all the wings, students will get the chance to see and experience what homecoming has to offer.  

Mrs.Kauth lastly gives advice to students who choose to attend, “It is going to be a lot of fun and a great time.”

The Verrado Homecoming Dance will be held on Saturday, October 1, and will be located in the school gym between 7 and 10 p.m. Students will have to buy tickets at the bookstore; couple tickets cost $50, while individual tickets cost $30.