Verrado Film Festival

Liam, our Entertainment & Reviews Editor

More stories from Liam Stillson

A Less Stressful Job Hunt
September 10, 2021
Project S22
August 18, 2021

We all know that the season of fall is the perfect time of the year to watch movies, whether it is a scary movie or a comedy. Something just feels right about watching movies this time of year. That’s why the Verrado film team had put together the first annual Verrado Short Film Festival! The festival is open to anyone and everyone, whether you are a Verrado student or a parent to a student, you are welcome to come. The festival is a lineup of 27 short films, which were all directed, produced, and shot by students of Verrado. Many of these films are never before seen and have won Emmys, state awards, and national awards at different film festivals. For those interested, the festival will take place on November 9th, in the auditorium, and will start at 7:00 and end around 9:30. It is only 5 dollars to enter, plus DECA will be serving drinks and snacks there from their concession stand. Verrado and the film team are hoping to make this an annual event, so if you are a fan of movies themselves, or even interested in how movies are made this is something you are not going to want to miss! If you want more information on what movies are going to be playing, you can either find the posters hung up around the school or visit the hallway outside of E8 to see the entire lineup!