The Upcoming STUGO Events

Student+Government

Abby Williams, Staff Writer

This December STUGO has planned many events for students to participate in.   On December 3rd at 6 pm, there will be a Teacher Talent show for $3 per ticket. 

Wish week will also take place in December(December 6-10th). Wish week is in support of the Make-a-Wish foundation. Make-a-Wish Foundation is a nonprofit organization that helps grant kids wishes. Though not terminal, many of the kids are incredibly ill and receive daily treatments for their illness. The wishes could be a vacation, toys, video games and equipment, celebrity meet and greets, etc. 

On Monday there will be a Barro’s Restaurant Night and a spin the wheel for $1 at lunch. Tuesday, pie the StuGo president and Vice president at lunch and wish stars will still be on sale too. There will be a car smash on  Wednesday the 8th. A car was donated to StuGo from the local auto shop. Students will pay $5 to take 3 hits with a bat and an Oregano’s restaurant night will also take place. Thursday, wish stars will still be on sale for $1. On Friday, depending on the amount of money raised, teachers have signed up to complete certain incentives at our assembly. If everyone brings $5, we can reach the goal of $10,000! Overall, these events are going to be really fun! Hope to see you there!