Verrado High School Dance Concert

Jazlene Ferreira Sanchez
Verrado High School Girls Levity Dance

The November dance show, called Levity, was mesmerizing. It perfectly combined talent, rhythm, and creative expression to make a beautiful show. Students took the stage with a blend of excitement and nerves, transforming the auditorium into a vibrant arena of movement and emotion.

Throughout Verrado High School’s time, there have been many amazing dance shows and themes. A dance show holds many emotions and tells stories no matter if it is this Levity dance show or any type of dance it is. A dance show or dance itself might not seem big but it can create memorable moments for the students at Verrado.

According to Lizzie Martinez, a Verado dancer, “In this dance show, there is more Hip Hop involved than in years passed because the new dance teacher cares more about modern music.”

Each dancer brought a unique flair to the stage, contributing to the performance. The choreographers did an amazing job of putting it all together with different styles and creating a narrative that resonated with the audience.

The costumes added another layer of visual delight, enhancing the choreography and reflecting the elements of the dance. The dresses, bright colors, and intricate design complemented the dancers’ movement.

Verrado High School Levity Dance (Sonny Cruz)

While dancers performed, friends, family, and fellow students cheered on the performers. The Verrado dance show provided a platform for the dancers to not only showcase their talent but also build confidence.

Dance might not be for everyone or be entertaining to them but even if it is not dance can potentially let a student learn about the importance of collaboration, discipline expression, and emotion while the dancers are performing and who have overcome the challenges and were able to show their skills and what they are capable of and some who are passionate about dancing but in the end they still managed to deliver another memorable show.

Levity, the dance show, was a resounding success leaving an impression on both performers and the audience. Just like all the other performances Verrado has done and what dance is about it is more than just a series of dances it was a collaboration of creativity and boundless potential within the Verrado High School community.