Dance Moms Reunion 2024

Dance Moms by Crepúsculo, CC BY-SA 4.0, via Wikimedia Commons

Dance moms. A reality show with much drama included, every episode of this reality show had drama involved which made the show very interesting even though this show is about many young kids that start at the age of 6-13 during the 1st season that they created. It’s about these kids growing up to be stars in Abby Lee’s eyes which is the dance teacher of dance moms. This show is for people that love the drama and like to have a show in hand.

Abby Lee had many thoughts about all the students, with Maddie one of the dancers being her favorite. After all of these seasons of come-and-going students and yelling from the parents, Maddie Ziegler and Makenzie Ziegler leave dance moms for Maddie’s benefit. Maddie appeared in many movies including The fallout, West Side Story, the book of Henry and more.

As with Makenzie Ziegler, she had more to offer she was an amazing dancer and just because her sister was becoming a big star that meant she needed to let go of her passion and not continue of her journey, She did sing and became famous of her singing she has 4 albums on Spotify right now.

Throughout these 8 seasons of non-stop drama, the dance moms are back for a reunion. After 5 years without recording, Abby Lee went to prison for 8 months for bankruptcy fraud. They are back for a 5-year reunion. You can watch this reunion on May 1st, 2024.

Joining in to this reunion will be Kalani Hillker, Kendall Vertes, Chloe Lukasiak, Jo Jo Siwa, Brooke Hyland, and Paige Hyland. As you may see you won’t be seeing Maddie Ziegler, Makenzie Ziegler, or Nia Sioux. They refused to join in because of how much trauma they had to deal with being there.

In this reunion, these kids that are all now adults will talk about what happened during the show. What their trauma is that they had, as well as a little bit of drama between the girls.