Anime Club Wants You To Join!

Kaylee Sanders
Anime Club Members Amelia, Zoe, and Elyse

Anime Club is currently welcoming students to their club and is a place where people can socialize, read, or watch anime. If you’re interested come to B. Students are always welcome to join the Anime Club. Anime Club schedules trips to Japan for those who love to travel and learn about new cultures and languages. The Anime Club President Amelia Judy, Amelia gets along well with the other club members in Anime Club. While being able to manage the club. “It’s fun and enjoyable, for everyone gets to feel included, and people never get judged while being in Anime Club.” Amelia says about Anime Club.

The Anime Club is on Tuesdays after school in Mrs. Barnes’s room in B8. Anime Club members have stated, “It feels more like a hangout than a club and that people can be themselves and can talk with their friends.” Members of the Anime Club listen to other’s opinions and comments. Being in Anime Club is like a group hangout where everyone gets to talk to each other and get to know one another. Anime Club may hold some events so we can expose ourselves to more things that are around us. On Tuesdays, Club Members can read, draw, watch, etc, during their time, at Anime Club. Anime Club lets you make suggestions to our members who haven’t read or watched the series. Anime Club will also let you bring snacks (Just make sure you clean after yourself please!). Anyone can join this Club, while being in the Club please respect others.

Anime Club does have a Google Classroom where we can let club members know when we are not hosting club meetings and we can get in touch with the club to let them know about information that they may need. This club helps people get their minds off of things that they may be stressed out about. The members of Anime Club are especially nice and are considerate of people’s feelings. They have a good time being in Anime Club. Anime Club President Amelia Judy hopes that this club can continue going for more years to come.