Unlocking the World: Verrado High School’s Epic Journey through Scotland, France, and England

This is one of the buildings the 2023-2024 kids visited on the trip to Japan.
Courtesy of Ms. Barnes

Scotland, France, and England are like a dream come true, and you’re about to step right into that dream. Picture this: majestic castles, charming streets, and breathtaking landscapes, all waiting for you to explore and share with your friends and family. Verrado High School is your ticket to these incredible adventures, and we’re turning those dreams into reality!

Imagine being able to stroll through the vibrant streets of Paris, bask in the history of London, or witness the enchanting beauty of Scotland’s landscapes – not for just a few days, but for a mind-blowing 11 days! Ms. Barnes, our extraordinary teacher and trip organizer, says, “Last year, our Japan adventure was a fabulous 9 days long!” Yes, you heard it right, 11 days of pure wonder and excitement.

Verrado High School has teamed up with Educational Tours to make these journeys a reality. Whether it’s exploring the rich history of England, the stunning landscapes of Scotland, or the romantic allure of France, we’ve got you covered. Just visit eftours.com for all the juicy details.

The Cultural Experience Throughout the EFTours
This is a photo of one of the dishes on the Japan trip of 2023-2024.
This is a photo of one of the dishes on the Japan trip of 2023-2024. (Courtesy of Ms. Barnes)
Crash course in culture, history, and global learning

These trips aren't just about sightseeing; they're a crash course in culture, history, and global learning. You'll dive deep into each country's unique way of life, tasting their food, dancing to their music, and making connections that will last a lifetime.

And guess what? It’s not just the students who benefit from these trips. Our dedicated teachers, like Ms. Moreno, also get a chance to expand their horizons and become more open and outgoing, skills they bring back to enrich their teaching. As Ms. Moreno shared, “I enjoyed it a lot, it was really fun… I got to go to London and Paris.”

Now, let’s talk about safety. The safety of everyone on our trips is our number one priority. EFtours ensures that each destination is 100% secure. If there’s even a hint of uncertainty, it’s a no-go. We’re always prepared for whatever comes our way so that everyone can enjoy the adventure worry-free.

And the best part? These trips aren’t just safe; they’re also incredibly fun and memorable. You’ll create memories that will last a lifetime and share stories that will make your friends and family envious.

Just check out the rave reviews on EFtours! With a stellar rating of 4.3 out of 5, it’s clear that these journeys are a hit. As Ms. Moreno pointed out, they’ll take you beyond the touristy spots, revealing hidden gems and local treasures you wouldn’t discover on your own.

This is one of the shops from Japan that last year’s group of kids went to. (Courtesy of Ms. Barnes)

Speaking of excitement, the activities are endless, and the views are truly Instagram-worthy. You’ll have the time of your life exploring, shopping for unique souvenirs, and enjoying hands-on learning experiences that will open your eyes to the world.

Now, let’s address the elephant in the room: the cost. Yes, these journeys are on the pricier side, but they’re worth every penny. According to Ms. Barnes and Ms. Moreno, the memories and experiences are priceless. The price tag for the Capital Connection trip? For students, it’s $4,879, and for travelers over 20, it’s $5,609.

Exciting, right? These journeys are the ultimate way to turn your wanderlust into a thrilling reality. So, pack your bags, prepare for an adventure of a lifetime, and explore more of the world.

Your epic journey awaits!