AZ Locals, Where Should You Go To College?

Bryson Taylor
A Few Logos From Some Of The Best Colleges In AZ

Are you an Arizona local looking to further your education? With so many options available, it can be challenging to decide where to go to college. Luckily for us, each option is great! With a variety of locations, classes, prices, and opportunities, here are some of the best in AZ!

Estrella Mountain Community College (EMCC)

Located in Avondale, Arizona, Estrella Mountain Community College is known for its variety of academic offerings, particularly in fields such as nursing, healthcare, and business. As part of the Maricopa County Community College District, EMCC provides a wide array of associate degree and certificate programs to cater to diverse educational goals. With a commitment to academic excellence and student success, EMCC offers an great learning environment that prepares students for their future careers. It is also an amazing college for those looking to keep tight funds as it is very affordable.

Average Tuition Price After Aid (In state) – $2,070

Arizona State University (ASU)

Arizona State University stands out as a landmark of innovation and academic excellence in Arizona and beyond. Known for its forward-thinking programs and extensive research opportunities, ASU offers a diverse range of fields to explore, including but not limited to business, engineering, and sustainability. ASU’s commitment to student success is reflected in its amazing facilities and supportive faculty, ensuring that students receive a world-class education. As one of the largest public universities in the United States, ASU provides a vibrant campus life and numerous extracurricular activities to enhance the overall college experience whether you come from Arizona or not.

Average Tuition Price After Aid (In State) – $12,814

University of Arizona (U of A)

The University of Arizona is a prestigious institution known for its rich history of academic excellence and groundbreaking research. Set in the heart of Tucson, U of A offers a wide array of programs, with standout strengths in medicine, engineering, and astronomy. With a commitment to innovation and discovery, U of A provides students with Some of the BEST opportunities to engage in cutting-edge research and hands-on learning experiences. The university’s vibrant campus community and diverse student body create a dynamic environment that fosters intellectual growth and personal development.

Average Tuition Price After Aid (In State) – $15,601

Northern Arizona University (NAU)

Northern Arizona University is a distinguished institution known for its exceptional programs in education, forestry, and environmental sciences. Located in Flagstaff, NAU offers a picture perfect campus setting surrounded by natural beauty, providing an ideal environment for learning and exploration. With a strong emphasis on student success, NAU offers a supportive community and personalized attention from faculty. The university’s commitment to sustainability and social responsibility is seen in its programs and research initiatives, making NAU a top choice for students seeking a well-rounded education, as well as living experience.

Average Tuition Price After Aid (In State) – $14,636

Grand Canyon University (GCU)

Grand Canyon University is a well respected institution known for its strong programs in nursing, education, and business. Situated in Phoenix, GCU offers a dynamic learning environment with a focus on practical, real-world skills. With a commitment to student success, GCU provides a supportive community and a range of resources to help students excel academically and professionally. The university’s dedication to innovation and excellence has made it a top choice for students seeking a quality education in a vibrant urban setting.

Average Tuition Price After Aid (In State) – $21,176

Arizona Western College (AWC)

Arizona Western College (AWC) is a distinguished institution known for its strong transfer programs and workforce development initiatives. Located in Yuma, AWC offers a wide range of academic programs designed to prepare students for successful careers or further education. With a focus on student success, AWC provides personalized attention and support services to help students achieve their goals. The college’s commitment to excellence is reflected in its experienced faculty, modern facilities, and innovative teaching methods, making AWC a top choice for students seeking a quality education in southwest Arizona.

Average Tuition Price After Aid (In State) – $2,960

Central Arizona College (CAC)

Central Arizona College (CAC) is recognized for its strong programs in healthcare, criminal justice, and business. Located in Pinal County, CAC offers a diverse range of academic programs designed to meet the needs of its students and the community. With a focus on student success, CAC provides a supportive learning environment and innovative teaching methods to help students achieve their goals. The college’s commitment to excellence is reflected in its experienced faculty, modern facilities, and strong partnerships with local industries, making CAC a top choice for students seeking a quality education in central Arizona.

Average Tuition Price After Aid (In State) – $1,500

Chandler-Gilbert Community College (CGCC)

Chandler-Gilbert Community College (CGCC) is known for its strong transfer programs and partnerships with local industries. Located in the southeast valley of the Phoenix metropolitan area, CGCC offers a wide range of academic programs designed to prepare students for successful transfer to four-year universities or immediate entry into the workforce. With a focus on student success, CGCC provides personalized attention and support services to help students achieve their goals. The college’s commitment to excellence is reflected in its experienced faculty, modern facilities, and innovative teaching methods, making CGCC a top choice for students seeking a quality education in the Chandler and Gilbert communities.

Average Tuition Price After Aid (In State) – $2,070

Scottsdale Community College (SCC)

Scottsdale Community College (SCC) is renowned for its strong programs in arts, sciences, and technology. Located in the heart of Scottsdale, SCC offers a vibrant learning environment with state-of-the-art facilities and dedicated faculty. With a commitment to student success, SCC provides a wide range of academic programs and support services to help students achieve their goals. The college’s emphasis on innovation and excellence has made it a top choice for students seeking a quality education in the Scottsdale area.

Mesa Community College (MCC)

Mesa Community College (MCC) is known for its strong programs in business, healthcare, and engineering. Located in Mesa, MCC offers a diverse range of academic programs designed to prepare students for successful careers or further education. With a focus on student success, MCC provides personalized attention and support services to help students achieve their goals. The college’s commitment to excellence is reflected in its experienced faculty, modern facilities, and innovative teaching methods, making MCC a top choice for students seeking a quality education in the East Valley.

When considering where to go to college in Arizona, it’s important to factor in not just the academic programs, but also the overall cost. Researching each institution’s offerings and comparing prices can help you make an informed decision about your future education. These are just a few of the amazing options, so explore your area and enjoy college!