Latest updates on Anime Club!

Maddy Parker, Staff Writer

I’ve written about Anime Club previously, and due to a recent change of events, I’m writing about it once again! I’m sure we all know about the Anime Club and its activities, seeing as how the end of the school year is approaching. For those of you who haven’t heard of it, the Anime Club meets after school in B8 with Mrs. Barnes. If you are new and interested, check it out; the members are all very welcoming! 

The recent change of events I mentioned earlier includes a date change in Anime Club’s week-long trip to Japan. Previously, the date was during Spring Break, but due to COVID-19, Japan has closed its borders, resulting in a swift change of plans.

The Japan trip will still be happening; it will take place in March of 2023, during Spring Break of next year! The trip itself will still be the same, as travel stops will include Osaka, Kyoto, Takayama, Kanazawa, and Tokyo, with several tourist attractions along the way! Activities include shrine visits, walking tours, tea ceremonies, the Manga Museum, karaoke excursion, Gold Leaf chopstick activity, Harajuku shopping district, etc.

Because the trip isn’t until next year, interested students can now sign up in advance and attend! Parents, friends, and other family members can also go on the trip, so hopefully, no one will be left out. Be sure to contact the anime club director, Mrs. Barnes, to sign for the adventures of Japan!

For more information, you can contact Mrs. Barnes in room B8 or visit the enrollment page that includes all the details (fees, locations, hotels, etc.) for the trip!

Enrollment page link: www.eftours.com/2483486mc