Juice God Clothing

Zae Cravens
Juice God Clothing is one of the hottest brands in Arizona today.

Juice God Clothing is a brand that originated in 2017. Kerry Neal, who is better known as “Juice” Is the creator of this clothing brand and has expanded it over the years, and years to come.

It first started as an idea back in 2017 and has grown ever since then. The brand was made in Glendale, Arizona, and is now becoming one of the hottest brands in Arizona due to its slogan “Fashion For The Streets”.

Over the few years that the clothing line has been released its attention to detail and authenticity has been like no other.

When a customer was asked in an interview what makes the brand so authentic, they replied with, “For starters, the fact that the quality has grown as the brand has aged, but also the style of the clothing keeps up with the trends but in its own lane.”

Since the creator, “Juice” was only 16 years old and a sophomore in high school when creating this brand, it mainly attracts the younger generation who are intrigued by the modern society of fashion and streetwear.

Even with the brand being on the pricier side with shirts being up to 70 dollars and shorts being up to 50 dollars, a customer said “Most of the products produced by Juice God are all original ideas and the price is definitely worth it. You get what you pay for and you’re receiving great quality clothing no matter what piece you get.”

“At first I wanted my brand to be affordable and I wanted everyone to wear it. Now I want my brand to be for those who are willing to spend more on their clothing because they want to separate themselves from the ‘norm’”, says Juice.

The name “Juice God Clothing” originated from a very sentimental part of his life. Juice says in an interview, “The name came from a friend of mine. She would always call me Juice God every time she saw me. As I was building the brand, she got into a car accident so the name is for her”

“Motivational” was the word that was used by many when asked to describe the brand’s upbringing and journey. But nobody knows this better other than Juice himself.

This brand has been so successful through so much hard work, sweat, and tears, that at just the age of 21, Juice was able to have his birthday in Miami and do all sorts of things including renting a penthouse and even a yacht for the weekend.

But with all of this hard work, struggles are bound to come. Juice says in this interview that his biggest struggle was “doing everything alone”. Since he was still so young with this idea, nobody was willing to go the extra mile that he knew needed to be done in order to become successful.

Even today, you can go all around Phoenix noticing how much the Juice God name has gotten around. Juice even has events and pop-ups around the city which allows him to get the name out there even more.